Comic Sutra Laughing Orgasms - Alone or with a Partner
ORGASM, DEATH AND SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT
• The Japanese word for orgasm translates as “I have died and gone to heaven.” The French call it “Le Petit Mort,” the little death.
• The ability of orgasm to transcend one’s sense of time, melt boundaries and bring forth the most profound feelings of love and compassion are at the heart of Eastern traditions that believe it can be a tool for enhancing spiritual insight.
• The Tibetan Arts of Love explains the pleasure of orgasm is so intense that the usual conceptual framework of the mind melts away so that the subtle mind, the mind of love and compassion comes to the forefront.
• The most frequently observed finding in the scientific study of orgasm is a profound alteration of one’s perception of time – the way orgasm seems to make time slow down or stand still.
ORGASM OCCURS IN THE BRAIN
• Some of the most remarkable findings from the scientific study of orgasm are that it seems to occur in the brain, not the genitals.
• By shifting sensate focus from the genitals to another part of the body – such as earlobes – paraplegics with severe spinal injuries who are numb below the waist have been taught to have orgasms.
• Paraplegics are also able to have erections, ejaculate or both, but are unable to feel them – more evidence that orgasm occurs in the brain.
• Orgasms have also been induced by electrically stimulating the brain. The greatest erogenous zone is between your ears.
COMPARE THE ORGASMS OF MEN AND WOMEN
• The most potent male at one of the leading sex institutes was able to achieve seventeen orgasms in an hour – while the top female experienced a hundred and thirty-four orgasms in a single hour.
• In both sexes orgasm is usually a matter of muscular contractions and a feeling of pleasure first focused in the genitals that spreads throughout the body.
• Men’s orgasms are usually under ten seconds. Women’s orgasms are usually between twenty and twenty five seconds – although some women have orgasms lasting several minutes.
• While male ejaculating sperm has a clear physiological purpose, many scientists have puzzled over the mystery of why women have orgasms. Like the clitoris, female orgasms have no known function but to give pleasure.
• Most women need continuous stimulation right through orgasm. If the stimulation stops, her orgasm stops.
• Men, on the other hand, become extremely sensitive at the point of what Masters and Johnson called “Ejaculatory Inevitability” – they’re over the falls. Their canoe can capsize in cold water and they’ll still ejaculate.
• Explore these differences in how you and your partner experience orgasm. You may be surprised – and laugh.
HE WHO LAUGHS LASTS
• Laughter – like orgasm – is another form of tension release.
• Think of this as Comic Tantra.
• Smiling and laughing during sex can spread the pleasure from your genitals to the rest of your being, and relaxes sexual tension moving too quickly to orgasm.
• Because many people reading this are Prelaughing Orgasmic, you can use the same techniques that have been used to bring preorgasmic women to orgasm over the last twenty years. You can discover how this works by trying a do-it-yourself Laughing Orgasm when you masturbate.
CRACK-UP WHEN YOU COME • Just as the orgasmic contractions begin in women, or "Ejaculatory Inevitability" occurs in men, crack-up and you’ll go to a different place.
• Serious Laughing Sex Researchers describe the experience as a more “Full-hearted” feeling – that there’s a greater sense of love.
DON'T LAUGH OR I'LL COME • Because most men experience "Ejaculatory Incevitability" many couples work out singles that mean, "Be and I'll last longer," right when you're on the edge look your partner in the eye and tell them, "Don't laugh or I'll come!"
MULTIPLE LAUGHING ORGASMS
• Multiple orgasms in men with no recovery time have been experienced with funnyboners.
• Techniques for men to learn how to become multiorgasmic are described in Any Man Can, by sex researchers William Hartman, M.D. and Marilyn Fithian.
• The “Squeeze Technique” is for men to masturbate to the brink of orgasm, then firmly squeeze the penis to prevent ejaculation, and in this way learn better orgasm control.
• Using this technique, men have learned to separate orgasm from ejaculation and become multiorgasmic.
• Multiple orgasms in women can increase in intensity as they continue.
FANTASY DRIVEN ORGASMS
• More evidence that orgasm occurs in the brain is found in women who are capable of fantasy driven orgasms – orgasms resulting from fantasy alone with no physical touch or friction required.
• A recent article described how one woman enjoys Fantasy Driven Orgasms as a fun way to kill time during long trips on planes or buses.
• Fantasy Driven Orgasms may not seem so unusual when you realize that’s basically what you do when you have a wet dream.